AWARDS & ACTIVITIES
- 1997-Ft. Lauderdale Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Design Award for the Eastside Community Hall in Davie, Florida
- 1998-Ft. Lauderdale Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Award of Merit for design of Ramat Shalom Synagogue in Plantation, Florida
- 2000-Certificate of recognition from the National Association of the American Institute of Architects for three years of service and Chairman of the national Continuing Education Review Committee.
- 2001-Community Appearance Award from the city of Ft. Lauderdale for the renovation of the two story office building located at 1776 East Sunrise Blvd. for the new law office of McIntosh, Sawran, Peltz & Cartaya
- 2013-Community Appearance Award from the city of Ft. Lauderdale for the complete renovation of a 1939 bungalow residence located in historic Victoria Park